The Santa Clara County OEM Emergency Operations Plan establishes the County's incident management organization that supports first responders, facilitates public information and interagency communication, and maintains continuity of government. OEM has developed hazard and function specific annexes to support implementation of the Emergency Operations Plan.
Emergency Operations Plan Jurisdictional Model provides instructions, guidance, and sample text for the development of city or jurisdiction emergency operations plans in accordance with Comprehensive Preparedness Guide 101: Developing and Maintaining Emergency Operations Plans (CPG-101).
- Emergency Operations Plan Jurisdictional Model (Customizable File)
Hazard Specific Annexes
Function Specific Annexes
- Emergency Communications (in process)
- Disaster Debris Management (in process)
- Disaster Cost Recovery (PDF)
- Donations Management (PDF)
- Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Readiness and Activation (in process)
- Logistics and Resource Management (in process)
- Mass Care and Shelter (PDF)
- Spontaneous Volunteers (in process)