YOU ARE INVITED!
The Office of Emergency Management is hosting our inaugural Emergency Preparedness Fair on Saturday, September 23, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the County of Santa Clara Animal Services Agency located at 12425 Monterey Rd, San Martin, CA 95046.
For Partners: To register for this event, please visit bit.ly/PreparednessFair2023
WHY EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS MATTERS
Everyone has a part in the emergency planning process! It takes the whole community including government, first responders and the community, working together to respond to and recover from an emergency or disaster. When we work together our communities are stronger when faced with and more resilient after an emergency or disaster occurs.
WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF THE EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS FAIR?
The purpose of the Emergency Preparedness Fair is to bring County departments and partner organizations that provide direct emergency resources and services to one place and allow community members the opportunity to familiarize themselves with these organizations. By doing so, community members will know who to contact for emergency resources and services in the event of an emergency or disaster.
The Emergency Preparedness Fair is also a great opportunity for community members to learn more about how to prepare for emergencies and disasters as well as the potential risks and hazards in Santa Clara County.
YOUR EMERGENCY RESOURCE AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
- San Martin Neighborhood Association (SMNA)
- Community Health Partnership
- Silicon Valley Independent Living Center (SVILC)
- Santa Clara County Health System
- Carry The Vision
- Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters
- Nueva Vida Community
- Santa Clara County Department of Family and Children's Services
- American Red Cross Silicon Valley
- Santa Clara County Emergency Medical Services
- Gilroy Office of Emergency Management and Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- The South County Airport Pilots Association (SCAPA) Disaster Airlift Response Team (DART)
- Santa Clara County Animal Services
- If I Need Help
- Valley Water